PLEASE PUT IN THE COMMENT YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY HOPEFULLY WE CAN GATHER MORE THAN 100 PERSON AND THEN WE SHALL ALL GO AND CHASE OUR MONEY TOGETHER
Are you looking for financial freedom,contacting the right company for legitimate loan lender have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and in need of solution to it at an affordable interest rate?have you been turned down constantly by other banks and other financial institutions? contact pacoloancompany@gmail.com Mr Mark Roland Paco Financial Corporation Inc, We offer loans ranging from ($5,000.000.00.$ˆ£ To 100,000,000 $ˆ£ Or It\'s equivalent In Euro & USD, Pounds). At 3.% interest rate.Loans for developing business a competitive edge/Business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing, Contact us today by Email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com or Contact Call/Text +1 (419) 719-1349
Hire the best and fastest HACKERS on the web today. We give you HACKING SERVICES better than any HACKING group you can find in the internet. Our HACKERS are available for 24/7, always ready to attend to you at any time of the day, anywhere in the world.
🟢 There are no limits to what we can do. Don’t be surprised we say this. Hacking isn’t as difficult as it sounds, as so many HACKING equipments(softwares, virus, spyware, Trojan) are made available in the dark web and this has made HACKING very easy to perform. There are different varieties of Hacking Service we offer, such a as-:
▪️Phone📱📲 Hack, cloning & Tracking✔️ ▪️Computer 💻 Hacking ✔️ ▪️Emails 📧 & Social Media account ✔️Hacks/password recovery✔️ ▪️Tracking/Finging People✔️ ▪️Raising Money 💰 using (Bitcoin Mining, Money Flip e.t.c)✔️ ▪️Tracking Scammers and Spammers.✔️ ▪️Recovery of deleted files e.t.c✔️ ▪️Scam Money Recovery✔️
🟢If you need hacking services, PYTHONAX are the group you should contact. We have a strong policy that covers our Clients Privacy. We do not ask our Clients Targets and intention for any job given to us, we simply do our job and provide a strong security to Clients so that our services can’t be traced to them.
🟠Payment for our services will only be collected after Customers have certified and confirmed the completion of their job. For no reason do we collect upfront for services. But note that Customers will have to pay for Hacking Equipments if necessary before a job would be done.
🔴Beware of FRAUDSTERS claiming to be HACKERS and ripping people of their money, they saying things and share false testimonies to Attract people and Lure you to them. They are everywhere in the internet and could even be here in this site, be careful of them. We have come across so many of this FRAUDSTERS Victims and some have been lucky to get back what was falsely taken from them.
Below are list of our emails you can contact if you need our services Email-: pythonaxhacks@gmail.com pythonaxservices@gmail.com
Hi ! Guys i feel this is a well planned fraud, i also bought studio apartment by paying full cash in advance which i borrowed from bank (personal loan) and now paying installment. I have already lodged complaint with ARRA but looks like its of no use. My email I.D. prashant.mehta@nctww.com
My position is also the same. its a sad state took a loan and bought the house and al rashed is a big time cheat. took all my money. we shud go together and fight to get our money in the ajman court.its difficult to pay the laon for nothing. no use at all.dont know what to do onerediff@rediffmail.com
hi this is GAURAV.just abt to file the case agnst al rasheed.anyone if already has please contact on 050-8683542.SUMBODY SAIA HE WANTS TO GATHER 100 PEOPLE N GO TO AJMAN COURT TOGETHER.I M TOTALLY WITH THIS.KINDLY CONTACT EACH OTHER SO THAT V CAN GO TO AJMAAN TOGETHER OR PROBABLY EVEN INVOLVE THE LOCAL MEDIA. EMAIL-jbhagriya@yahoo.com
guys pls leave ur ph nos.its easier to contact and info can b passed immediately w'out wasting any time.my ph. no. just mentioned in d msg above.GAURAV.
My email id is rajesh.sadasivan@gmail.com. I have invested in calthorpe towers in Al Humaid City. The master developer is Al Rashed and I have paid my money to the sub-developer Calthorpe Real Estate. I havent had any feedback from either of them, and have been encouraged to go to court by the ARRA. Thanks for starting this off. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
My name is Shafeeque. I also bought one apartmet with Al Rashid in Al humaid City through Premier properties. I have no feed backs on my paid money. Premier confirmed verbally that this project is no more and Al Rashed has closed their office. My email ID : shafshaj2010@yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Iryna, I also bought with Al Rashed in Al humaid City through Premier properties.I leave in Dubai, now am trying to get oficial letter from ARRA about Al Rashed to cancel my remaining cheques and then going to court. My email is: irynav@mail.ru
Hi, My email is zsamaee@yahoo.com my freind and I bought 2 apartments in this fake project. Please consider us 2 people. This is great to gather and help each other and apparently this is the only way we can get our money back since nobody else care about the situation. Please update us what you want to do! Thanks
Please note that so many peopl don't know about this forum. I found it by coincidence. How can we make people every body hear abou this? zsamaee@yahoo.com
Sam from Sweden Hi my email address is sam_come@hotmail.com and I have bought an appartment at ajman residencia humaid city of al Rashed, I tell you guys this is my first and last investment in any u country like dubai, no laws, no proper answers, I should the contract for some lawyers here in Sweden and they just were laughing, they told me if a 7 years person have been written the contract, well the goverment in Ajman should do something because other wise no body from west is going to buy any thing from this desert country in the future, I personally am going to the media in europe. take care and good luck
I too had bought an apartment in Springfield-HA01 in Humaid City in April2008. Rashed Real estate seem to have disappeared. In fact their landlines are also now disconnected.
I had purchased an apartment in Springfield in Humaid City Master Development in 2008. Rashed Real estate is no longer reachable. ARRA has advised to proceed with legal action. But is this really an option??
hey all my email is tauqeerasif@gmail.com, i bought studio at Al-Humaid Projcect Vue-De-Lac but now nothing is going on they dont recieive the calls i have mobile numbersof the sales person but they even dont recieve the calls nor answering text.i am in Pakistan now my pakistan number 00923469071219.
I am Alaa Elebiary. I also bought a 1BR Apartment in Alhadeel Tower, Al Humaid City. Please keep us all updated with ant development hopefully we can all get out money back. my email address is aelebiary@yahoo.com
Hi My name is Ayub and my email is k_ayub@hotmail.com - I along with my brothers and sister have invested in 4 units in Springfield Towers. I have found out from Arra that Al Rashed is no longer in the business and that the maximum Arra can do is to type out a No Objection Lette - after that we are pretty much on our own and have to fight our own battles in court. it will be great if we can all group together and bring the swindlers Al Rashed to justice. Please keep me posted on my new developments in this regard.
hi my name is zakira.I have also invested in springfield tower,ajman through al mirage holdings and now it seems there is no way of contact,no phone,no website.seemed really genuine though as I myself attended their exhibition and I also have contracts and receipts and various documents to prove this investment.I am in real shock to find this was a fake and I too like all others want to take all possible steps to recover my money as there was a lot of hard earned money involved in this investment.please contact me on 01922442934 or my email is zakira_molvi@yahoo.co.uk. lets all get together and fight for justice and claim our money back.hope to hear from someone soon
My email is Ahsan.24@hotmail.com from United States. I paid for 3 apts in Springfield Highfield project with Al RAshed. I am currently contacting UAE embassy here in U.S. to file complaint. Please give suggestions. Also, if any investor from U.S. please contact me.
my name is: Li Changlu My mail address is : lichanglv@yahoo.com.hk Tel: 0505021511 I bought two flats of Tide Tower in Humaid City. I already paid 20% value of the flats.
Dear friends I have purchased an apartment in Sky tower-1 in Humaid city, from al-rashed real estate through AWA properties,. Up to now we have paid 31% of the total amount. Al-rashed realestate also has been disappeared. I greatly appreciate any claim against Al-Rashedit. We hope your endeavor give results to all who have lost their money. badiei33@gmail.com
hi guys my name is sanjeev,we are in the same boat, and i have also invested heavily in SF tower , i have paid almirage and also Al rashed. it appears so far Almirage is still around, but Alrashed seems to have vanish. we need to get this sorted out. i have contacted RERA uk and they are looking in my case. it would be wise to contact RERA and file a strong case against Almirage and AL rashed. be strong , Be one. mahadawoo@aol.co.uk ,
Al Mirage holdings are compulsive liars. I have all the details and i am prepared to disclose the details of Mr Jamal and Ms (Mrs) Piya in london office. Corrupt to the core. the Directors have probably embesseldd the money to Pakistan to build their kotees in Islamabad
My name is Dean, live in USA, and my e-mail address is "ddaneshvar1@yahoo.com". I purchased a unit in Rashid 7 from Al Rashed via Al Kawthar Real Estate. I have an Sales & Agreement document with Al Rashid. If Al Rashid is out of business what can I do legally to recover my money? My Real Estate company (Kawthar) offered me to transfer my Rashid 7 property to a property in Lilies in Emirate City! Any comment on this? I lost my trust to do any additional business with them! Please help!
we Sanju & navin also had invested in springfield residence HA08 through ACI real estate,email id Sanju1159@yahoo.com .Please inform us in advance so that we can organize our time with Work
Hi my email is fazalabbas42@hotmail.com. I had booked 2 apartments in Tower Vu Du Lac through Premiers and have paid 10% of the value. We are trying to get in touch with similar victims.
HI , My name is Koshy . Email : koshich@yahoo.com. I booked one flat in VU DU LACK tower in Ajman Humaid city through Premiers . I Paid 28% of total value. BUt now it lost . We have to combine together . pls contact each other .
I,m Ali from Iran i had booked 1 apartment in Sky Tower 1 and have paid 10% of the value, but now it lost. We have to combine together, please contact each other. My e-mail address is : alisaadatmand72@gmail.com Thanks
hi guys nothing is lost, some peolple would be in Uk Jail, i am 100% sure . you watch and see. The money is in UK, almirage is pretending that the money has gone to Al rashed, it's a game..soon everything would be clear.
i agree with the above, this looks more likely, as this guy Jamal is constantly coming up with new versions,, either they sack him or all go to jail, and rot for a long time,, i know few of them and let me remind u guys,, some investors are really thirsty. watch your back Jamal
My Name is Mohammed , i hacve booked an aprtment in springfield tower 2 through throurgh almirage acting for al rashed real estate. Al mirage lately send me a new phone number, and so for i am getting good response, but i am still not to sure, as i needto have a plan of action if things start going wrong. i have to get hold of Jamal to as he said the company is hiring solicitors next week to sue Al rashed,, whats your storygood news so far,, what your story guys.
hi i have also invested in SF2 ,this exactly what jamal said,(solicitors will get in touch), any others in contact with him. i think he is doing his level best, and i'm sure AL MIRAGE will sort it out.hopefully before x-mas
Hi Guys! I have already added my email address here. I have bought my apartment through Al Kawthar Real Estate. I have transferred the money to their account. They are saying that they don't have money and they have paid it to Al Rashed. My question is that why we have to look for our money. I didn't know Al Rashed. The real estate company is reposnible for this since Al Rashed was not even a registered company. Al Kawthat has lied a lot. Even they were denying that Al Rashed is closed. Please come all together to get our money back!
THATs what u have to do,, stop wasting time guys,, spend some money and sue your local broker,, sue your local broker,, ,, almirage, alkawthar,, just do it,, report it to the police,, this is time to act nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... dont think of sueing ALRASHID , they are in deep trouble any way....
if you are from UK u will get the money back with compensation,this is not pakistan or india or flipping Dubai, just report it to the police,, and hire a solicitor
even if you are in UK, suing the borker does not guarantee since the broker would defniitely be having more than 1 documents to show to the authorities that he/she has been cheated since all of us out here being it investors, end users who thought of owning an apartment or broker have been fooled by the overwhelmign image of Al rashed r/e it is really unfortunate that no one is there for an concrete answer. I had spoken to ARRA and they were confirdent that if you go to courts in ajman they have already got al rashed story with them and they will be the only authority who can get you your money back. Does any one know a lawyer or anyone here has filed a case agaisnt al rashed already? what has been the update please me at a.munir707@gmail.com
dean anonymous person, first of all, I am no anonymous so that I could say anything I wish to and blame anyone, however I might be able to regard my self as a mature person and definitely the comments made by me is based on my experience which I have obviously gained after speaking to many people regarding this investment. My investment has been close to 300,000 dirhams and I am not a well wisher of any company mirage which I have not even heard about since it seems they operate overseas if I am not wrong.
I had asked for help to find any good lawyer for filing cases in ajman who ahs experience with ajman property cases. Since I would rather try to take some risk on the court fees for such kind of an amount. I have been referred one name of a law firm which has many cases against al rashed from this place, I have already started my contact with them they claim thay have more than 40 investors of al rashed with them I shall get more details from them and might posibily give them the case. If anyone has any other good lawyer, please contact me on my email.
I received an email this morning please read it and comment accordingly I would like to share it with you I think some other breaker are trying to put us into other robbery
Here is the email:
(Dear valued Investors / Client of Al Rashed Real Estate,
It was our great pleasure meeting you in Al Rashed office as we were the Management Company and investors with Al Rashed Company since Jan 09.
During the current situation which al Rashed company was facing in Ajman, the was not able to develop the project which they premise there client.
Allow us now to introduce Lighthouse Real Estate which is an exclusive representative for Al Rashed Real Estate in All UAE.
That we are privileged to deal with you and endeavor to meet all of your real estate requirements in any of the UAE Emirates as designated by you, giving you solutions to your various needs, including identifying free hold properties in any of UAE emirate which is cost effective and value for money, within the legal frame work.
We have extensive contacts and tie up with prestigious and reputed developers and builders in UAE, who are duly registered with RERA, Dubai and ARRA, Ajman, having complied with all of the legal requirements including opening of valid Escrow account, registration of off plan properties and real estate projects, which are under various stages of construction.
We would also like to inform you that your payment made at Al Rashed Real Estate is safe and secure and we will be adjusting it accordingly.
For more details please contact our customer service team,
Hi, we bought in Savannah Towers. Numerous phone calls, site visits, visits to Savannah and ARRA and still NO JOY!!!!! Let's get our money back!! What is the next step? email:upset222@gmail.com
i am a lawyer with several cases against al rashed. A lot of people lost money but it may be possible to get the money back. al rashed didn't fail and brokers are liable of this matter. email : lawdxb@gmail.com
may my dipest sorry reach all those betrayed and feel betrayed.but as i have said for how long are we gona seat over a computer and keep sending our sorrows without acting upon them.please and please weve got to remember its now time for as to gather together and join hands in whichever way possible.please call me no matter where you are and we will see where,how and who to start with.my nomber is +447932235824 email issacluqman@hotmail.com my adress is in london but once again distance should not come between us.
To all the investors you have put hard earned money here,
Just for your information YOU DO NOT NEED A LAWYER AT ALL WHATSOEVER To file cases in UAE.
Secondly, I have already fallen in the lawyers trap, I would nt be able to name the lawyer howvever I was able to find a very reasonable lawyer who only took 4000 downpayment over a case of 110,000 at first the lawyer looked excellent however there was an clause in the agreement which said on judgement or settlement with the other party I will have to pay another 4% of the amount as final lawyer fees.
Additinally, even after clarification since I had heard that court fees would be 4 or 5% of contract value the lawyer had verbally guaranteed that I will only pay 5% of claim amount which is 110,000 however after spending thousands on legal translation etc the lawyer came and told me that court fees which was expected around 6000 will be 15000 and than he also explained me that the case would take 1.5 years etc etc so I checked on other options and finally I found a good under construction project in dubai through a broker and they were ready to consider the amounts I have paid in their project. I was satisfied with this move since the prices I bought for ajman was high and the deal in dubai was very good and developer was pretty genuine.
After finishing all that the lawyer started claiming his remaining amount saying that you have done settlement I said this was done with the help of broker and no involvement from lawyer and also blamed him for changes in court fees etc however later on they threaten to take me to court to claim the remaining fees and I had finally paid it for lawyer being able to do nothing apart from wasting my money.
My advise to anyone would be ensure and check the lawyer thrice whom you are going to and be very careful since lawyers are here to ensure they have daily collections to make as much as possible out of current downslide.
secondly, make sure the payment is not based on settlement or winning it should be when they get you the money then they can either deduct or take the fees when the money is received by us and nothing before.
I dont blame the lawyer since he knew what he was doing from beginning and it was as per his contract, however I feel that even after loosing money and lawyer not being able to do anything he still took a lot of fees from me and later on the real stuff comes up and be prepared to keep following up with the lawyer since the response after paying would be very less with many lawyers.
This is my personal experience, thoguht would be helpful thats why I have posted here. The reason why I dint pay the court fees to resume with the case since I spoke to many people and got in touch with some guys who have cases in dubai courts and they said its been 1 year and they have still not got the primary decision and everytime their lawyer says next hearing we will get decision but nothing happens. He also explained since this is a relatively new country especially in terms of justice and courts he warned me to be careful.
Guy's I really need help here I have 2 flats at Vue Du Lac tower in Humaid City...Which is from Al Rasheed & Premier's... I'm fed up and don't know what to do.. Will try to call Gaurav tomm to seek some advise.. Please call me if anyone can help call on 050-6775619 Sam. I'm also thingking to put this in the news papers.. PLEASE HELP...
don't spend money with courts fees or translation fees. al rashed and others are a scam. People sent money to them. complaints are numerous and money is starting to come back. lawdxb@gmail.com
I have taken a 1BHK flat in Vu Due Lac which is a Al Rashed development project promoted by Premiers. I have paid AED 130000 so far and now they claim the project is cancelled.If the project is not even started then why do they need the money. Let us all unite and fight for the money we have lost. We need to go as a group and it will make an impact. i am in for it. My mail id is pradeesh.nair@gmail.com
Also, there is no point we sit like this and post our comments we need to plan. Please suggest a good date so we can plan well and go together to the courts or where ever necessary. Please communicate by email so all are aware.
hi i purchase a 1 bedroom from alrashed and i pay 20% already .i dont know wat to do .please keep me updated. Regards salman arash.rashed@yahoo.com 0508847479
Hi Guys, Have you thought about swapping to a company that is registered with ARRA and has an escrow account.If the laws change in the future you could always sue your previous developer but in the meantime, talk to us at kings Group ltd about saving the money you have already invested email: paul@thekingsofmarmooka.com Mobile: +971566903345
Hi, Really its good to gather in group and get our investment back.I also invested in vue de lac project in Humaid city, Ajman. Please update me anyone, who having some information regarding that. Myne email id anand573@hotmail.com and Mb. no. is 050 4699477. Regards, Anand
Hi, I have also booked units in Humaid City, The developer has run away. The broker is showing off his back . . . . My email id is kavadsaria@gmail.com
Dear All, Only thing I want to suggest sincerely is be extremely careful of lawyers. Many experience people are already aware that they need to be carefull always of solicitors and lawyers and it is same in this part of the world. Many lawyers give vague stories and sometimes also make you beelieve that they will recover your money after paying their downpayment however nothin happens till the time you file case in court and fees are also unclear and keeps changing.
I personally got ripped of by a lawyer in regards to al rashed, I paid him money where he promised that he will put pressure on broker through his contacts and also legal notices along with pressure on developer. The developer is leate bothered the broker gave their reply with documents and after seing documents he says that case against broker is weak. I told him that cant he see my papers before? Than he says that to file case i need to pay some part of his fees and also huge court fees. and he will file case agasint both broker and developer. The same guy says initially case is strong agasint both, than says broker case is weak and developer will refund and when it comes to taking more fees he says he will file case against both etc.
looking for Khalid Iqbal and Jamal Rana of Magical Homes, anyone that can provide any information on there where abouts would be appreicated. If any of the fools from Magical Homes are reading step up and contact me because you will be found!you have no idea!..i promise you.
Hi I purchased a flat at humaid city residencia and I have paid 25% plus 35000 ADE for the parking spot, well I didn't know that Dubai is a U country and muslims could lie so much, no law and just big talk, I think we should make an international clip about what happened to the investors in Dubai and show it on tv channels all over the world so no body would invest in that god damn desert crap country, I think dubai and ajman government should help investors for free instead for court fee and other crap, shame on you bastards.
DEAR ALL WE CAN JOIN TOGETHER IN ONE GROUP IN FACEBOOK . I RECOMMEND ANYBODY WHO CAN DO IT . IT'S BEST WAY TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND FIGHT FOR GETTING BACK THE MONEY . PLS INFORM US ABOUT LATEST STATUS OF CREATING GROUP IN FACEBOOK. THANKS sharif8580@yahoo.com 050-6547763
my name is Faisal i bought 1bedroom apartment in SPRINGFIELD TOWERS (SF TOWER) from magical homes. Been told al rasheed hav run away - also been told that since they didnt have an ESCROW account cant get ne money back - now wat!!!
i am in london and willing to see/talk/email anyone in similar position.
Hi my name is hiba i bought appartment in al humaid city royal oasis bl properties & paid 50% of appartment value & they didn't refund me anythin or answer my calls. email hibhib125@hotmail.com
Hi my name is Emmy, and i bought and apartment in al humaid city as well, paid 25% of the value, i hope to get refund as i don't have any means to contact them e-mail is meften@yahoo.com
It seems many of us are in the same boat. I feel the best way to tackle this is to form a group to combine our resources and take on BL Properties and some of its cronies.
If you are interested to create a group, please email me on:
sayed.siraj@gmail.com
I formed a group to tackle another failed project and realised how powerful a group can be. Very successful !!!
My father invested for a property at humaid city, and we also logged a complain with ARRA, what other steps can I take to get the invested money back ? Its been 4 years already. If anyone has any answers or if there is a group involved in filing a case together or involving the media, please count me in.
Mohammed Adeeb Alam mohammed.adeeb@hotmail.com BB PIN: 21DDA5DA 050-5914500
Hi, I have invested around 50K in Al Owais tower in Al Humaid city. Any news about that ? I suppose even the developers have fled. I need my hard earned money back somehow. Pls advise...
Do you need a Loan? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business? I think you have come to the right place. We offer Loans at low interest rate. Interested people should please contact us on For immediate response to your application, Kindly reply to this emails below only gregloanoffer@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM First name: Middle name: Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd): Gender: Marital status: Total Amount Needed: Time Duration: Address: City: State/province: Zip/postal code: Country: Phone: Email ID..... Mobile/cellular: Monthly Income: Occupation: I HEAR ABOUT THIS AT THE WEBSITE...... Which sites did you know about us..... (gregloanoffer@gmail.com)
Hi all , Yesterday I went to ARRA dept and provided copy of all documents and filled up one form . The officer input details of projects deails with total payments . He said still they didn't find any solution but there is hope but very difficult . I ask about total complaints , he told complains are too many . I request all of you to attend and raise complaint .
Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) 008376918351 Thank you.
Hi, I bought a flat in SF tower Humaid City. I have been to Ajman n spoken to a few people in Dubai but no ones seems to know if we would ever be able to get our money back. Pls add me to your list for an update. Thx My email addresses are: abidkhan20A@yahoo.co.uk and makhan55@hotmail.com
Do you need Personal Loan? Business Cash Loan? Unsecured Loan Fast and Simple Loan? Quick Application Process? Approvals within 24-72 Hours? No Hidden Fees Loan? Funding in less than 1 Week? Get unsecured working capital? Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com
LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE: ================================ *Commercial Loans. *Personal Loans. *Business Loans. *Investments Loans. *Development Loans. *Acquisition Loans . *Construction loans. *Business Loans And many More:
LOAN APPLICATION FORM: ================= Full Name:................ Loan Amount Needed:. Purpose of loan:....... Loan Duration:.. Gender:............. Marital status:.... Location:.......... Home Address:.. City:............ Country:...... Phone:.......... Mobile / Cell:.... Occupation:...... Monthly Income:....
Do you need Personal Loan? Business Cash Loan? Unsecured Loan Fast and Simple Loan? Quick Application Process? Approvals within 24-72 Hours? No Hidden Fees Loan? Funding in less than 1 Week? Get unsecured working capital? Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com
LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE: ================================ *Commercial Loans. *Personal Loans. *Business Loans. *Investments Loans. *Development Loans. *Acquisition Loans . *Construction loans. *Business Loans And many More:
LOAN APPLICATION FORM: ================= Full Name:................ Loan Amount Needed:. Purpose of loan:....... Loan Duration:.. Gender:............. Marital status:.... Location:.......... Home Address:.. City:............ Country:...... Phone:.......... Mobile / Cell:.... Occupation:...... Monthly Income:....
Are you looking for financial freedom,contacting the right company for legitimate loan lender have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and in need of solution to it at an affordable interest rate?have you been turned down constantly by other banks and other financial institutions? contact pacoloancompany@gmail.com Mr Mark Roland Paco Financial Corporation Inc, We offer loans ranging from ($5,000.000.00.$ˆ£ To 100,000,000 $ˆ£ Or It\'s equivalent In Euro & USD, Pounds). At 3.% interest rate.Loans for developing business a competitive edge/Business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing, Contact us today by Email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com or Contact Call/Text +1 (419) 719-1349
It already 10 years passed! I am now in Germany and visiting UAE every 6 months. I would like to ask you if there are any news about Humaid city project- money refund.
Thanking you and best regards husamchyk@hotmail.com
Do you need Personal Loan? Business Cash Loan? Unsecured Loan Fast and Simple Loan? Quick Application Process? Approvals within 8-10 Hours? Funding in less than 1 day? Get unsecured working capital? Contact Us At:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com ) Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com )
Are You A Business Man Or Woman? Are You In Any Financial Mess Or Do You Need Funds To Start Up Your Own Business ? Do You Have A Low Credit Score And You Are Finding It Hard To Obtain Capital Loan From Local Banks And Other Financial Institutes?. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com )
Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com ) Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com )
It already 10 years passed! I am now in Germany and visiting UAE once a year. I would like to ask you if there are any news about Humaid city project- money refund!
Thanking you and best regards hussamdalati5@gmail.com
Hello everybody, I hope that someone still visiting this page! In my last visit to UAE I visited Ajman ,,RERA,, and they said that Humaid City customers have got an Settlement! is that correct? anybody got Settlement in another Project or anybody got his Money back? If somebody knows something please share it with me. Yes it was many years ago but I cannot Forget my huge hard working money that I invested in a Humaid city flats!
I am a private money lender and Investor, Do you need a legit, honest, reputable and quick loan? I can help you with 100% guarantee loan, I am offering business and individual loan, More also we finance all kind of projects. Waiting to hear from you to enable us send you the loan application form or for more details contact
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE
We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC PRICE = 32%+2% MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
(BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES
Dear Sir/Ma,
We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M LEASING FEE = 4%+2% FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC PRICE = 32%+2% MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES Dear Sir/Ma, We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M LEASING FEE = 4%+2% FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC PRICE = 32%+2% MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days I will be glad to share with you our working procedures. Name : Scott james Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com Skype : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M LEASING FEE = 4%+2% FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M PRICE = 32%+2% Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days I will be glad to share with you our working procedures. Name : scott james Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com Skype : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M LEASING FEE = 4%+2% FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M PRICE = 32%+2% Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days I will be glad to share with you our working procedures. Name : scott james Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com Skype : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
HELLO Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. Are you in search of a legit loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks? Have you also been scammed once? Have you lost money to scammers or to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, We will help you recover your lost money and stolen bitcoin by our security FinanceRecovery Team 100% secured, If you are in financial pains consider your financial trauma over. We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to $30,000,000.00 Max. at 2% interest rate NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY VIA WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
We Offer and deliver cash and assets backed Bank Instruments from TOP UK Banks.
MT760 BG/SBLC MT799 Pre-advice, MT799 Blocked Funds, Letter of Credit(LC), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC), MT700, MT705, Etc.
We deliver Time bound swift and efficient transmission without any delay or issue. Looking forward to your response.
Contact : Mr Georgii Vinner WhatsApp: +447881159020.
My email is:
ReplyDeleteguess116@hotmail.com
Good day to all viewer online.
DeleteAre you looking for financial freedom,contacting the right company for legitimate loan lender have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and in need of solution to it at an affordable interest rate?have you been turned down constantly by other banks and other financial institutions? contact pacoloancompany@gmail.com Mr Mark Roland Paco Financial Corporation Inc, We offer loans ranging from ($5,000.000.00.$ˆ£ To 100,000,000 $ˆ£ Or It\'s equivalent In Euro & USD, Pounds). At 3.% interest rate.Loans for developing business a competitive edge/Business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing, Contact us today by Email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com or Contact Call/Text +1 (419) 719-1349
Hire the best and fastest HACKERS on the web today. We give you HACKING SERVICES better than any HACKING group you can find in the internet. Our HACKERS are available for 24/7, always ready to attend to you at any time of the day, anywhere in the world.
Delete🟢 There are no limits to what we can do. Don’t be surprised we say this. Hacking isn’t as difficult as it sounds, as so many HACKING equipments(softwares, virus, spyware, Trojan) are made available in the dark web and this has made HACKING very easy to perform. There are different varieties of Hacking Service we offer, such a as-:
▪️Phone📱📲 Hack, cloning & Tracking✔️
▪️Computer 💻 Hacking ✔️
▪️Emails 📧 & Social Media account ✔️Hacks/password recovery✔️
▪️Tracking/Finging People✔️
▪️Raising Money 💰 using (Bitcoin Mining, Money Flip e.t.c)✔️
▪️Tracking Scammers and Spammers.✔️
▪️Recovery of deleted files e.t.c✔️
▪️Scam Money Recovery✔️
🟢If you need hacking services, PYTHONAX are the group you should contact. We have a strong policy that covers our Clients Privacy. We do not ask our Clients Targets and intention for any job given to us, we simply do our job and provide a strong security to Clients so that our services can’t be traced to them.
🟠Payment for our services will only be collected after Customers have certified and confirmed the completion of their job. For no reason do we collect upfront for services. But note that Customers will have to pay for Hacking Equipments if necessary before a job would be done.
🔴Beware of FRAUDSTERS claiming to be HACKERS and ripping people of their money, they saying things and share false testimonies to Attract people and Lure you to them. They are everywhere in the internet and could even be here in this site, be careful of them. We have come across so many of this FRAUDSTERS Victims and some have been lucky to get back what was falsely taken from them.
Below are list of our emails you can contact if you need our services
Email-:
pythonaxhacks@gmail.com
pythonaxservices@gmail.com
PYTHONAX.
2024 © All Right Reserved
My e-mail is kagetsu@emirates.net.ae
ReplyDeleteThanks for being the catalyst for this.
My email address is :
ReplyDeletesunnythomas55@hotmail.com
Thanks
my email is
ReplyDeletecasmani@sapo.pt
i want my money
Hey I am with you
ReplyDeleteMy mail ID is
dpatil1431@gmail.com
Let's do it
babyphilip@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehi my email is polo292024@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking this on. My email address is: redbarron47@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy email is: sunilbtx@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Fouad Mohd
i ought apartment in Rashid 1 Tower
my email is : foaadshalabi@hotmail.com
Hi ! Guys i feel this is a well planned fraud, i also bought studio apartment by paying full cash in advance which i borrowed from bank (personal loan) and now paying installment. I have already lodged complaint with ARRA but looks like its of no use. My email I.D. prashant.mehta@nctww.com
ReplyDeletepalm3e@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteveem47@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteBought in SF tower, in same position as most of you. My email is nasser18@msn.com, name Muhammad Nasib.
ReplyDeleteMy position is also the same. its a sad state took a loan and bought the house and al rashed is a big time cheat. took all my money. we shud go together and fight to get our money in the ajman court.its difficult to pay the laon for nothing. no use at all.dont know what to do
ReplyDeleteonerediff@rediffmail.com
hi this is GAURAV.just abt to file the case agnst al rasheed.anyone if already has please contact on
ReplyDelete050-8683542.SUMBODY SAIA HE WANTS TO GATHER 100 PEOPLE N GO TO AJMAN COURT TOGETHER.I M TOTALLY WITH THIS.KINDLY CONTACT EACH OTHER SO THAT V CAN GO TO AJMAAN TOGETHER OR PROBABLY EVEN INVOLVE THE LOCAL MEDIA. EMAIL-jbhagriya@yahoo.com
guys pls leave ur ph nos.its easier to contact and info can b passed immediately w'out wasting any time.my ph. no. just mentioned in d msg above.GAURAV.
ReplyDeletehi,
ReplyDeletemy email address is reza_m55@yahoo.com
i have bought a studio in tide tower, humaid city
Shomaliw@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI am also with you all
ssrtf01@yahoo.com
My email id is rajesh.sadasivan@gmail.com. I have invested in calthorpe towers in Al Humaid City. The master developer is Al Rashed and I have paid my money to the sub-developer Calthorpe Real Estate. I havent had any feedback from either of them, and have been encouraged to go to court by the ARRA. Thanks for starting this off. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
ReplyDeleteRajesh
My name is Shafeeque. I also bought one apartmet with Al Rashid in Al humaid City through Premier properties. I have no feed backs on my paid money. Premier confirmed verbally that this project is no more and Al Rashed has closed their office.
ReplyDeleteMy email ID : shafshaj2010@yahoo.com
Hi, my name is Iryna, I also bought with Al Rashed in Al humaid City through Premier properties.I leave in Dubai, now am trying to get oficial letter from ARRA about Al Rashed to cancel my remaining cheques and then going to court. My email is: irynav@mail.ru
ReplyDeleteMy Name is Moataz
ReplyDeleteI also bought one apartment with Al Rashid in Al humaid City
Email: motaz_omar@hotmail.com
Why Ajman Government is not helping us to get our money back !!! How anyone can trust any future investments in Ajman. Thats too bad for Ajman.
ReplyDeleteAhmed
i bought in hadeel tower from charlerealestate.My Email:- zahid817@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWe are five people and bought 5 unit in Al rashed 6 project in Humaid City
ReplyDeleteb.shamsfar@yahoo.com
I bought in royal Oasis from BLproperties.
ReplyDeletemy email is : ryan1305@HOTMAIL.COM
bye
I bought in Royal lake view in Humaid city and i'm very furiuous.
ReplyDeleteMy email : fafalateci@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi, My email is zsamaee@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletemy freind and I bought 2 apartments in this fake project. Please consider us 2 people.
This is great to gather and help each other and apparently this is the only way we can get our money back since nobody else care about the situation. Please update us what you want to do! Thanks
Please note that so many peopl don't know about this forum. I found it by coincidence. How can we make people every body hear abou this?
ReplyDeletezsamaee@yahoo.com
Sam from Sweden
ReplyDeleteHi my email address is sam_come@hotmail.com and I have bought an appartment at ajman residencia humaid city of al Rashed, I tell you guys this is my first and last investment in any u country like dubai, no laws, no proper answers, I should the contract for some lawyers here in Sweden and they just were laughing, they told me if a 7 years person have been written the contract, well the goverment in Ajman should do something because other wise no body from west is going to buy any thing from this desert country in the future, I personally am going to the media in europe.
take care and good luck
I too had bought an apartment in Springfield-HA01 in Humaid City in April2008. Rashed Real estate seem to have disappeared. In fact their landlines are also now disconnected.
ReplyDeleteMy email is pankaj87@gmail.com
I had purchased an apartment in Springfield in Humaid City Master Development in 2008. Rashed Real estate is no longer reachable. ARRA has advised to proceed with legal action. But is this really an option??
ReplyDeleteMy email is bharat_rm@hotmail.com
hey all my email is tauqeerasif@gmail.com, i bought studio at Al-Humaid Projcect Vue-De-Lac but now nothing is going on they dont recieive the calls i have mobile numbersof the sales person but they even dont recieve the calls nor answering text.i am in Pakistan now my pakistan number 00923469071219.
ReplyDeleteSpringfield Residence
ReplyDeletekash450@gmail.com
Hi ,
ReplyDeletehamidjoukar@yahoo.com
by the way I recommend you to make a facebook group , so people can join
thanks
http://humaidcityajman.blogspot.com/2009/09/you-can-also-join-this-group.html
ReplyDeleteI am Alaa Elebiary.
ReplyDeleteI also bought a 1BR Apartment in Alhadeel Tower, Al Humaid City.
Please keep us all updated with ant development hopefully we can all get out money back.
my email address is aelebiary@yahoo.com
Hi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ayub and my email is k_ayub@hotmail.com - I along with my brothers and sister have invested in 4 units in Springfield Towers. I have found out from Arra that Al Rashed is no longer in the business and that the maximum Arra can do is to type out a No Objection Lette - after that we are pretty much on our own and have to fight our own battles in court. it will be great if we can all group together and bring the swindlers Al Rashed to justice. Please keep me posted on my new developments in this regard.
Thanks
-Ayub
hi my name is zakira.I have also invested in springfield tower,ajman through al mirage holdings and now it seems there is no way of contact,no phone,no website.seemed really genuine though as I myself attended their exhibition and I also have contracts and receipts and various documents to prove this investment.I am in real shock to find this was a fake and I too like all others want to take all possible steps to recover my money as there was a lot of hard earned money involved in this investment.please contact me on 01922442934 or my email is zakira_molvi@yahoo.co.uk.
ReplyDeletelets all get together and fight for justice and claim our money back.hope to hear from someone soon
i had also booked apartment in orchid towers with rashed realestates. I am also tense what next.my email id is captskhan1@rediffmail.com
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteMy email is Ahsan.24@hotmail.com from United States. I paid for 3 apts in Springfield Highfield project with Al RAshed. I am currently contacting UAE embassy here in U.S. to file complaint. Please give suggestions. Also, if any investor from U.S. please contact me.
my name is: Li Changlu
ReplyDeleteMy mail address is : lichanglv@yahoo.com.hk
Tel: 0505021511
I bought two flats of Tide Tower in Humaid City. I already paid 20% value of the flats.
I also have booked single bed room in Vue du lac tower in humaid city my email address is ssrtf01@yahoo.com and name: saleem
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Belaal and I bought with magical home in SF Tower in Humaid City my email id is prosignialtd@aol.com
ReplyDeleteDear friends
ReplyDeleteI have purchased an apartment in Sky tower-1 in Humaid city, from al-rashed real estate through AWA properties,. Up to now we have paid 31% of the total amount. Al-rashed realestate also has been disappeared. I greatly appreciate any claim against Al-Rashedit. We hope your endeavor give results to all who have lost their money. badiei33@gmail.com
hi guys
ReplyDeletemy name is sanjeev,we are in the same boat, and i have also invested heavily in SF tower , i have paid almirage and also Al rashed. it appears so far Almirage is still around, but Alrashed seems to have vanish. we need to get this sorted out. i have contacted RERA uk and they are looking in my case. it would be wise to contact RERA and file a strong case against Almirage and AL rashed. be strong , Be one. mahadawoo@aol.co.uk ,
Al Mirage holdings are compulsive liars. I have all the details and i am prepared to disclose the details of Mr Jamal and Ms (Mrs) Piya in london office. Corrupt to the core. the Directors have probably embesseldd the money to Pakistan to build their kotees in Islamabad
ReplyDeleteHello, My email address is ahmad0658@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletePlease inform us in advance so that we can organize our time with Work.
I have on Hadeel Tower form Al Rashid
Good luck to all of us
My Name is Mohammed Ali, i haccve booked an aprtment in Orchid tower through Great Properties acting for al rashed real estate. Phone lines are dead.
ReplyDeleteMy Email id isË
mali1@emirates.net.ae
pejman_pedram@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteWhat to do now?
ReplyDeleteMy name is Dean, live in USA, and my e-mail address is "ddaneshvar1@yahoo.com". I purchased a unit in Rashid 7 from Al Rashed via Al Kawthar Real Estate. I have an Sales & Agreement document with Al Rashid. If Al Rashid is out of business what can I do legally to recover my money? My Real Estate company (Kawthar) offered me to transfer my Rashid 7 property to a property in Lilies in Emirate City! Any comment on this? I lost my trust to do any additional business with them! Please help!
ReplyDeletewe Sanju & navin also had invested in springfield residence HA08 through ACI real estate,email id Sanju1159@yahoo.com .Please inform us in advance so that we can organize our time with Work
ReplyDeleteHi my email is fazalabbas42@hotmail.com. I had booked 2 apartments in Tower Vu Du Lac through Premiers and have paid 10% of the value. We are trying to get in touch with similar victims.
ReplyDeleteHI ,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Koshy . Email : koshich@yahoo.com.
I booked one flat in VU DU LACK tower in Ajman Humaid city through Premiers . I Paid 28% of total value. BUt now it lost . We have to combine together . pls contact each other .
Hi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Imran Khalid and email ID is ikhalid@hotmail.com
thanks
Hi
ReplyDeleteI,m Ali from Iran i had booked 1 apartment in Sky Tower 1 and have paid 10% of the value, but now it lost. We have to combine together, please contact each other.
My e-mail address is : alisaadatmand72@gmail.com
Thanks
hi guys nothing is lost, some peolple would be in Uk Jail, i am 100% sure . you watch and see. The money is in UK, almirage is pretending that the money has gone to Al rashed, it's a game..soon everything would be clear.
ReplyDeletei agree with the above, this looks more likely, as this guy Jamal is constantly coming up with new versions,, either they sack him or all go to jail, and rot for a long time,, i know few of them and let me remind u guys,, some investors are really thirsty. watch your back Jamal
ReplyDeleteMy Name is Mohammed , i hacve booked an aprtment in springfield tower 2 through throurgh almirage acting for al rashed real estate. Al mirage lately send me a new phone number, and so for i am getting good response, but i am still not to sure, as i needto have a plan of action if things start going wrong. i have to get hold of Jamal to as he said the company is hiring solicitors next week to sue Al rashed,, whats your storygood news so far,, what your story guys.
ReplyDeletepankaj87@gmail.com
hi i have also invested in SF2 ,this exactly what jamal said,(solicitors will get in touch), any others in contact with him.
ReplyDeletei think he is doing his level best, and i'm sure AL MIRAGE will sort it out.hopefully before x-mas
mahadawoo@aol.co.uk
Hi Guys! I have already added my email address here. I have bought my apartment through Al Kawthar Real Estate. I have transferred the money to their account. They are saying that they don't have money and they have paid it to Al Rashed. My question is that why we have to look for our money. I didn't know Al Rashed. The real estate company is reposnible for this since Al Rashed was not even a registered company. Al Kawthat has lied a lot. Even they were denying that Al Rashed is closed. Please come all together to get our money back!
ReplyDeleteTHATs what u have to do,, stop wasting time guys,, spend some money and sue your local broker,, sue your local broker,, ,, almirage, alkawthar,, just do it,, report it to the police,, this is time to act nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......
ReplyDeletedont think of sueing ALRASHID , they are in deep trouble any way....
if you are from UK u will get the money back with compensation,this is not pakistan or india or flipping Dubai,
ReplyDeletejust report it to the police,, and hire a solicitor
Please ACT NOW, report to the LAW
ReplyDeleteand sue
PREMIER, Al Mirage, and Al Kawthar Real Estate
I need to get my money back. my email address is b.shamsfar@yahoo.com please contact me to open a case all toghether
ReplyDeleteeven if you are in UK, suing the borker does not guarantee since the broker would defniitely be having more than 1 documents to show to the authorities that he/she has been cheated since all of us out here being it investors, end users who thought of owning an apartment or broker have been fooled by the overwhelmign image of Al rashed r/e it is really unfortunate that no one is there for an concrete answer. I had spoken to ARRA and they were confirdent that if you go to courts in ajman they have already got al rashed story with them and they will be the only authority who can get you your money back. Does any one know a lawyer or anyone here has filed a case agaisnt al rashed already? what has been the update please me at a.munir707@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteMR Amir,, have you invested any money, does not appear like that to me, ?
ReplyDeletei know who you are , you are the well wisher of Almirage , ain't you???,
The problem is not ALRASHED, is the FAKE BROKERS in UK :))
Bring your papers???
HERE PUT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS:QUANJIAN1986122@GMAIL.COM
ReplyDeletedean anonymous person, first of all, I am no anonymous so that I could say anything I wish to and blame anyone, however I might be able to regard my self as a mature person and definitely the comments made by me is based on my experience which I have obviously gained after speaking to many people regarding this investment. My investment has been close to 300,000 dirhams and I am not a well wisher of any company mirage which I have not even heard about since it seems they operate overseas if I am not wrong.
ReplyDeleteI had asked for help to find any good lawyer for filing cases in ajman who ahs experience with ajman property cases. Since I would rather try to take some risk on the court fees for such kind of an amount. I have been referred one name of a law firm which has many cases against al rashed from this place, I have already started my contact with them they claim thay have more than 40 investors of al rashed with them I shall get more details from them and might posibily give them the case. If anyone has any other good lawyer, please contact me on my email.
ANYONE DEALING WITH ALMIRAGE OR MAGICAL HOMES MAIL ME ON KARAN04@LIVE.COM. WITH ALL YOUR COCERNS ASAP
ReplyDeleteHumaid city is a project with no prospect! We have to get our money out of the project,is there any possible ways?
ReplyDeleteMy email:abdullahsash@hotmail.com
I received an email this morning please read it and comment accordingly
ReplyDeleteI would like to share it with you
I think some other breaker are trying to put us into other robbery
Here is the email:
(Dear valued Investors / Client of Al Rashed Real Estate,
It was our great pleasure meeting you in Al Rashed office as we were the Management Company and investors with Al Rashed Company since Jan 09.
During the current situation which al Rashed company was facing in Ajman, the was not able to develop the project which they premise there client.
Allow us now to introduce Lighthouse Real Estate which is an exclusive representative for Al Rashed Real Estate in All UAE.
That we are privileged to deal with you and endeavor to meet all of your real estate requirements in any of the UAE Emirates as designated by you, giving you solutions to your various needs, including identifying free hold properties in any of UAE emirate which is cost effective and value for money, within the legal frame work.
We have extensive contacts and tie up with prestigious and reputed developers and builders in UAE, who are duly registered with RERA, Dubai and ARRA, Ajman, having complied with all of the legal requirements including opening of valid Escrow account, registration of off plan properties and real estate projects, which are under various stages of construction.
We would also like to inform you that your payment made at Al Rashed Real Estate is safe and secure and we will be adjusting it accordingly.
For more details please contact our customer service team,
Our success is your happiness ............)
hi , i bought one bedroom in skytower ! sa_m_p@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehi ALI, thats very good,, why dont u buy another one
ReplyDeletemy email is
ReplyDeletebharat_rm@hotmail.com
does any one know, this new company lighthouse belongs to whom
Hi so is anything being done or planned with this list of email ID's is there someone taking the lead in this
ReplyDeleteBought in Royal Lake of BL Properties. BL are still in town, but uncooperative. Email address is jasor57@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI also bought 2 bedroom flat in Elia Tower, Humaid city, husamchyk@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi, we bought in Savannah Towers. Numerous phone calls, site visits, visits to Savannah and ARRA and still NO JOY!!!!! Let's get our money back!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the next step?
email:upset222@gmail.com
i am a lawyer with several cases against al rashed. A lot of people lost money but it may be possible to get the money back. al rashed didn't fail and brokers are liable of this matter.
ReplyDeleteemail : lawdxb@gmail.com
Hi so is anything being done or planned with this list of email ID's is there someone taking the lead in this
ReplyDeleteHALIMA BE DAWOOD
ReplyDeleteTHEY ATE MY 150 LAKHS.JUST NOTE MY ID"halima.bd53@gmail.com"
may my dipest sorry reach all those betrayed and feel betrayed.but as i have said for how long are we gona seat over a computer and keep sending our sorrows without acting upon them.please and please weve got to remember its now time for as to gather together and join hands in whichever way possible.please call me no matter where you are and we will see where,how and who to start with.my nomber is +447932235824 email issacluqman@hotmail.com my adress is in london but once again distance should not come between us.
ReplyDeleteMy email is behdadbanan@gmail.com
ReplyDeletePlease help me solve my problem with Alrashed 8 tower and my 13000 USD !!!
I also bought a flat in SF Tower, Humaid city, imran_orakzai@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteTo all the investors you have put hard earned money here,
ReplyDeleteJust for your information YOU DO NOT NEED A LAWYER AT ALL WHATSOEVER To file cases in UAE.
Secondly, I have already fallen in the lawyers trap, I would nt be able to name the lawyer howvever I was able to find a very reasonable lawyer who only took 4000 downpayment over a case of 110,000 at first the lawyer looked excellent however there was an clause in the agreement which said on judgement or settlement with the other party I will have to pay another 4% of the amount as final lawyer fees.
Additinally, even after clarification since I had heard that court fees would be 4 or 5% of contract value the lawyer had verbally guaranteed that I will only pay 5% of claim amount which is 110,000 however after spending thousands on legal translation etc the lawyer came and told me that court fees which was expected around 6000 will be 15000 and than he also explained me that the case would take 1.5 years etc etc so I checked on other options and finally I found a good under construction project in dubai through a broker and they were ready to consider the amounts I have paid in their project. I was satisfied with this move since the prices I bought for ajman was high and the deal in dubai was very good and developer was pretty genuine.
After finishing all that the lawyer started claiming his remaining amount saying that you have done settlement I said this was done with the help of broker and no involvement from lawyer and also blamed him for changes in court fees etc however later on they threaten to take me to court to claim the remaining fees and I had finally paid it for lawyer being able to do nothing apart from wasting my money.
My advise to anyone would be ensure and check the lawyer thrice whom you are going to and be very careful since lawyers are here to ensure they have daily collections to make as much as possible out of current downslide.
secondly, make sure the payment is not based on settlement or winning it should be when they get you the money then they can either deduct or take the fees when the money is received by us and nothing before.
I dont blame the lawyer since he knew what he was doing from beginning and it was as per his contract, however I feel that even after loosing money and lawyer not being able to do anything he still took a lot of fees from me and later on the real stuff comes up and be prepared to keep following up with the lawyer since the response after paying would be very less with many lawyers.
This is my personal experience, thoguht would be helpful thats why I have posted here. The reason why I dint pay the court fees to resume with the case since I spoke to many people and got in touch with some guys who have cases in dubai courts and they said its been 1 year and they have still not got the primary decision and everytime their lawyer says next hearing we will get decision but nothing happens. He also explained since this is a relatively new country especially in terms of justice and courts he warned me to be careful.
good information but we still need to make a big noise
ReplyDeleteGuy's I really need help here I have 2 flats at Vue Du Lac tower in Humaid City...Which is from Al Rasheed & Premier's... I'm fed up and don't know what to do.. Will try to call Gaurav tomm to seek some advise.. Please call me if anyone can help call on 050-6775619 Sam. I'm also thingking to put this in the news papers..
ReplyDeletePLEASE HELP...
my email r.alkhalifa6@gmail.com.....im with you, we need our money back, kindly update me....
ReplyDeletedon't spend money with courts fees or translation fees. al rashed and others are a scam. People sent money to them. complaints are numerous and money is starting to come back.
ReplyDeletelawdxb@gmail.com
See the website www.ajmaninvestors.com if you feel the same about the situation and about ARRA who were supposed to proect us.
ReplyDeleteThe more people who register, the more we can be heard. It's free and anonymous. We need to help each other.
Reserved a unit in Vue de lac with Premier
ReplyDeleteinfo@workmaninternational.com
I have taken a 1BHK flat in Vu Due Lac which is a Al Rashed development project promoted by Premiers. I have paid AED 130000 so far and now they claim the project is cancelled.If the project is not even started then why do they need the money. Let us all unite and fight for the money we have lost. We need to go as a group and it will make an impact. i am in for it. My mail id is pradeesh.nair@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAlso, there is no point we sit like this and post our comments we need to plan. Please suggest a good date so we can plan well and go together to the courts or where ever necessary. Please communicate by email so all are aware.
hey all,
ReplyDeleteif any body looking to slve the problem which he is facing in ajman call in this cont #
009 7150 4854 885
Mohammed
hi i purchase a 1 bedroom from alrashed and i pay 20% already .i dont know wat to do .please keep me updated.
ReplyDeleteRegards
salman arash.rashed@yahoo.com 0508847479
Hi Guys,
ReplyDeleteHave you thought about swapping to a company that is registered with ARRA and has an escrow account.If the laws change in the future you could always sue your previous developer but in the meantime, talk to us at kings Group ltd about saving the money you have already invested
email: paul@thekingsofmarmooka.com
Mobile: +971566903345
Hi,
ReplyDeleteReally its good to gather in group and get our investment back.I also invested in vue de lac project in Humaid city, Ajman.
Please update me anyone, who having some information regarding that.
Myne email id anand573@hotmail.com and Mb. no. is 050 4699477.
Regards,
Anand
Hi, I have also booked units in Humaid City, The developer has run away. The broker is showing off his back . . . .
ReplyDeleteMy email id is kavadsaria@gmail.com
Hi, My email is paperry1@eim.ae I too booked a 1BHK flat in Vu Due Lac which is a Al Rashed development project promoted by Premiers.
ReplyDeleteHi same here, purchased two apartment through Premiers and paid 20% for Vu Du Lac. Any news.
DeleteDear All, Only thing I want to suggest sincerely is be extremely careful of lawyers. Many experience people are already aware that they need to be carefull always of solicitors and lawyers and it is same in this part of the world. Many lawyers give vague stories and sometimes also make you beelieve that they will recover your money after paying their downpayment however nothin happens till the time you file case in court and fees are also unclear and keeps changing.
ReplyDeleteI personally got ripped of by a lawyer in regards to al rashed, I paid him money where he promised that he will put pressure on broker through his contacts and also legal notices along with pressure on developer. The developer is leate bothered the broker gave their reply with documents and after seing documents he says that case against broker is weak. I told him that cant he see my papers before? Than he says that to file case i need to pay some part of his fees and also huge court fees. and he will file case agasint both broker and developer. The same guy says initially case is strong agasint both, than says broker case is weak and developer will refund and when it comes to taking more fees he says he will file case against both etc.
my husband too bought 1 bed room in spring fields
ReplyDeletemy email is deepamohnani@yahoo.com
i also booked in royal lake view bl project alhumaid city ajman
ReplyDeletethey canceled the project and not to refund money
my email: jssandeep@hotmail.com
looking for Khalid Iqbal and Jamal Rana of Magical Homes, anyone that can provide any information on there where abouts would be appreicated.
ReplyDeleteIf any of the fools from Magical Homes are reading step up and contact me because you will be found!you have no idea!..i promise you.
zain_2@hotmail.com
I hope Im not late, My e-mail is
ReplyDeleteenghaitham@yahoo.com. I was involved with Al Rashed and I would do any thing to get back my money.
my family bought 6 in vue de lac, does anyone have any refund yet? what can we do?
ReplyDeleteshelldelea@hotmail.com
Hi
ReplyDeleteI purchased a flat at humaid city residencia and I have paid 25% plus 35000 ADE for the parking spot, well I didn't know that Dubai is a U country and muslims could lie so much, no law and just big talk, I think we should make an international clip about what happened to the investors in Dubai and show it on tv channels all over the world so no body would invest in that god damn desert crap country,
I think dubai and ajman government should help investors for free instead for court fee and other crap, shame on you bastards.
my email is sam_come@hotmail.com.
Hi
ReplyDeletei bought flat in rasheed 6 , i paid 25% of that .
i hope we can get back the money
my email is sharif8580@yahoo.com
and sharif194@yahoo.com
DEAR ALL
ReplyDeleteWE CAN JOIN TOGETHER IN ONE GROUP IN FACEBOOK .
I RECOMMEND ANYBODY WHO CAN DO IT . IT'S BEST WAY TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND FIGHT FOR GETTING BACK THE MONEY . PLS INFORM US ABOUT LATEST STATUS OF CREATING GROUP IN FACEBOOK.
THANKS
sharif8580@yahoo.com
050-6547763
any progress?
ReplyDeletemy email address is sabakhan13680@gmail.com and i have invested in two 1 bedroom apartments ini Humaid city.
ReplyDeleteHas there been any progress so far?
hi
ReplyDeletemy name is Faisal i bought 1bedroom apartment in SPRINGFIELD TOWERS (SF TOWER) from magical homes. Been told al rasheed hav run away - also been told that since they didnt have an ESCROW account cant get ne money back - now wat!!!
i am in london and willing to see/talk/email anyone in similar position.
email fas121@yahoo.co.uk
Hi my name is hiba i bought appartment in al humaid city royal oasis bl properties & paid 50% of appartment value & they didn't refund me anythin or answer my calls.
ReplyDeleteemail hibhib125@hotmail.com
Hi my name is Emmy, and i bought and apartment in al humaid city as well, paid 25% of the value, i hope to get refund as i don't have any means to contact them
ReplyDeletee-mail is meften@yahoo.com
Hi i am imtiyaz
ReplyDeleteI also invested in humaid city paid up 100000ADE
My email id imtiyaz0608@gmail.com
HI, I am sailing in the same boat.
ReplyDeleteAtousa_khan@hotmail.com
Any progress on this issue? Has anyone who has filed a court case got any result?
ReplyDeleteMy name is Dariush Mohammadi
ReplyDeleteEmail: dariush.mohammadi@gmail.com
سلام آقای محمدی
Deleteمطمئناشماهم پولتون ازدست دادید . خداکنه به حقمون برسیم . اگه دوست داشتی بااین شماره 0506547763 تماس بگیر خوشحال میشم . sharif8580@yahoo.com
Dear Folks
ReplyDeleteIt seems many of us are in the same boat. I feel the best way to tackle this is to form a group to combine our resources and take on BL Properties and some of its cronies.
If you are interested to create a group, please email me on:
sayed.siraj@gmail.com
I formed a group to tackle another failed project and realised how powerful a group can be. Very successful !!!
Individually we do not stand a chance.
Look forward to joining forces.
Siraj
Hello all,
ReplyDeleteMy father invested for a property at humaid city, and we also logged a complain with ARRA, what other steps can I take to get the invested money back ? Its been 4 years already. If anyone has any answers or if there is a group involved in filing a case together or involving the media, please count me in.
Mohammed Adeeb Alam
mohammed.adeeb@hotmail.com
BB PIN: 21DDA5DA
050-5914500
samp24@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDear all, I can join you for any action you may have to get our rights back.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Hussam
husamchyk@hotmail.com
One of my friend also invested money in magical homes.is the issue reolved?please call to 0556939320.
ReplyDeleteHi all
ReplyDeleteany news regarding al humain city projects
kindly e-mail me sharif8580@yahoo.com
Hi, I have invested around 50K in Al Owais tower in Al Humaid city. Any news about that ? I suppose even the developers have fled. I need my hard earned money back somehow.
ReplyDeletePls advise...
My email id is ashokv29@gmail.com
Rgds,
Ashok Vasudevan
Do you need a Loan?
ReplyDeleteAre you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans at low interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only
gregloanoffer@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Email ID.....
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
I HEAR ABOUT THIS AT THE WEBSITE......
Which sites did you know about us.....
(gregloanoffer@gmail.com)
Any new of refund please reply
ReplyDeletemy email id imtiyaz0608@gmail.com
Second id tawakkal02@gmail.com
Mohamed Shafeeque - shafshaj2010@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAbdullah mohammed
ReplyDeleteAbuudd@gmail.com
Any news for this blog
ReplyDeleteHi all ,
ReplyDeleteYesterday I went to ARRA dept and provided copy of all documents and filled up one form . The officer input details of projects deails with total payments
.
He said still they didn't find any solution but there is hope but very difficult . I ask about total complaints , he told complains are too many .
I request all of you to attend and raise complaint .
Hello Everybody,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) 008376918351 Thank you.
Hi, I bought a flat in SF tower Humaid City. I have been to Ajman n spoken to a few people in Dubai but no ones seems to know if we would ever be able to get our money back. Pls add me to your list for an update. Thx
ReplyDeleteMy email addresses are: abidkhan20A@yahoo.co.uk and makhan55@hotmail.com
Do you need Personal Loan?
ReplyDeleteBusiness Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com
LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:
LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....
Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com
Do you need Personal Loan?
ReplyDeleteBusiness Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com
LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Business Loans And many More:
LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....
Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com
Good day to all viewer online.
ReplyDeleteAre you looking for financial freedom,contacting the right company for legitimate loan lender have always been a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and in need of solution to it at an affordable interest rate?have you been turned down constantly by other banks and other financial institutions? contact pacoloancompany@gmail.com Mr Mark Roland Paco Financial Corporation Inc, We offer loans ranging from ($5,000.000.00.$ˆ£ To 100,000,000 $ˆ£ Or It\'s equivalent In Euro & USD, Pounds). At 3.% interest rate.Loans for developing business a competitive edge/Business expansion. We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing, Contact us today by Email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com or Contact Call/Text +1 (419) 719-1349
Hi dears,
ReplyDeleteIt already 10 years passed!
I am now in Germany and visiting UAE every 6 months.
I would like to ask you if there are any news about Humaid city project- money refund.
Thanking you and best regards
husamchyk@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteDo you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 8-10 Hours?
Funding in less than 1 day?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
================================
*Commercial Loans.
*Personal Loans.
*Business Loans.
*Investments Loans.
*Development Loans.
*Acquisition Loans .
*Construction loans.
*Credit Card Clearance Loan
*Debt Consolidation Loan
*Business Loans And many More:
LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....Contact Us At:perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com ) Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com )
ReplyDeleteAre You A Business Man Or Woman? Are You In Any Financial Mess Or Do You Need Funds To Start Up Your Own Business ? Do You Have A Low Credit Score And You Are Finding It Hard To Obtain Capital Loan From Local Banks And Other Financial Institutes?. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com )
Do You Need A Loan To Consolidate Your Debt At 1.0%? RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com ) Or A Personal Loans * Business Loans etc. Interested Parties Should Contact Us For More Information Through Via E-mail: RMPCapitals@gmail.com ( RMPCapitals@usa.com )
Hi dears,
ReplyDeleteIt already 10 years passed!
I am now in Germany and visiting UAE once a year.
I would like to ask you if there are any news about Humaid city project- money refund!
Thanking you and best regards
hussamdalati5@gmail.com
Hello everybody,
ReplyDeleteI hope that someone still visiting this page!
In my last visit to UAE I visited Ajman ,,RERA,, and they said that Humaid City customers have got an Settlement! is that correct? anybody got Settlement in another Project or anybody got his Money back?
If somebody knows something please share it with me.
Yes it was many years ago but I cannot Forget my huge hard working money that I invested in a Humaid city flats!
Regards and have a nice days
hussamdalati5@gmail.com
I am a private money lender and Investor, Do you need a legit, honest, reputable and quick loan? I can help you with 100% guarantee loan, I am offering business and individual loan, More also we finance all kind of projects. Waiting to hear from you to enable us send you the loan application form or for more details contact
ReplyDeleteCONTACT LENDER COMPANY:
C.E.O. Deby Johnson.
loanoffer@debyfinancingloans.com
debyfinancingloans@gmail.com
Whatsapp Number: +447459797459
Whatsapp Number: +918375004762
DEBY FINANCING LOANS COMPANY
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE
ReplyDeleteAT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE
We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
Name : Scott james
Email : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
Skype: Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
(BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES
ReplyDeleteDear Sir/Ma,
We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
loan financing by providing you with yearly.
RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Name : Scott james
Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
Skype : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES
ReplyDeleteDear Sir/Ma,
We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
loan financing by providing you with yearly.
RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Name : Scott james
Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
Skype : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES
ReplyDeleteWe offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
PRICE = 32%+2%
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
loan financing by providing you with yearly.
RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Name : scott james
Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
Skype : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES
ReplyDeleteWe offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
PRICE = 32%+2%
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
loan financing by providing you with yearly.
RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Name : scott james
Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
Skype : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHELLO
Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. Are you in search of a legit loan? Tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages? Have you been turned down by your banks? Have you also been scammed once? Have you lost money to scammers or to Binary Options and Cryptocurrency Trading, We will help you recover your lost money and stolen bitcoin by our security FinanceRecovery Team 100% secured, If you are in financial pains consider your financial trauma over. We Offer LOANS from $3,000.00 Min. to $30,000,000.00 Max. at 2% interest rate NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY VIA WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
Great and that i have a neat provide: How To Reno A House home remodeling estimates
ReplyDeleteDear Sir/Ma,
ReplyDeleteWe Offer and deliver cash and assets backed Bank Instruments from TOP UK Banks.
MT760 BG/SBLC
MT799 Pre-advice,
MT799 Blocked Funds,
Letter of Credit(LC),
Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC),
Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC),
MT700,
MT705,
Etc.
We deliver Time bound swift and efficient transmission without any delay or issue.
Looking forward to your response.
Contact : Mr Georgii Vinner
WhatsApp: +447881159020.
Email: gvconsults.vinn@gmail.com